Thursday, August 2, 2012

PS2 Collection Introduction

Not too bad for two weeks in.
Ok, so I have decided to start really collecting games and I think PS2 is a great place to start so here is an intro to my PS2 Collection so far. I will go over and talk about some of the games that I really like or that I just think are interesting in later blogs but for now here is the introduction.


I have six different systems right now so it is hard to decide what games to buy but I think PS2 has about the most diverse library of game and many games that I loved playing through out the years so I went in that direction. I am also buying games for my other systems but not as many as PS2, there is a long list of game that I want to own but right now I am just trying to build up a nice little chunk of games pretty quick to get a good start to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment